Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Teenage Life Re-Do

I just decided recently to rewrite my first book, A Teenage Life. I feel very deep down that it didn't get it's chance, like it should have. The publishing company I went through was a joke. Publish America, Please don't publish your books through them. They never gave me an editor and basically published it with like every error. It was a huge embarrassment to me. I felt my writing would be questioned, I wouldn't want anyone to pay $25 for a book like that. I wouldn't want to. So my contract is over soon, I made sure to tell them I would not renew. Since they do it automatically. This time I'm rewriting it and it's going to be so much better. I'll have an editor and i'll be publishing it by myself. It may just be exclusively on Kindle for the first 3 months. I haven't decided yet. I can't wait to share the re-write once it's done and edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment